Thursday, September 18, 2008

Nurtured Mother is Growing

INTRODUCING: Billie Cramer, CMT and certified doula and Kristin Holt, RN and certified doula

After much begging, pleading, nagging, arm-twisting, and bribing--I somehow convinced these two amazing ladies to join forces with me to enhance Nurtured Mother's services for women in Northern Colorado. Hooray!!!


I was blessed to experience their expertise first-hand, as they were both serving as my doulas at the birth of my daughter. Kristin brings the wisdom of both mainstream medicine and alternative medicine, and is the mother of 3 beautiful children. Billie's compassionate strength is only matched by her gentle touch, and she is the mother of an adorable baby boy. (Okay, for those of you who have already put two-and-two together: Billie is also my sister-in-law, and that adorable boy is my nephew! I'm allowed to gush over that cutie anytime I want!)

They'll be writing-in from time to time here on the blog, so check back often to hear from these awesome ladies.

I'll be updating the website (www.nurtured-mother.com) with more information on Billie and Kristin, and the services they offer soon too.

No comments: