Thursday, July 23, 2009

Today's Ta-da

I desperately need affirmations in my life, so here's my "Ta-da List" for today.
  • Made eggs, while my fabulous husband made blueberry muffins.
  • Got kids & self ready for day.
  • Emptied & loaded dishwasher, washed some knives and pots.
  • Cleaned bathroom sinks and mirrors.
  • Vacuumed living room and dining room.
  • Took care of Murphy.
  • Updated invoices and paperwork for the school of music.
  • Balanced the checkbook, & paid bills.
  • Answered and wrote business/work e-mails.
  • Made lunch.
  • Put kids down for naps.
  • Completed pre-visit paperwork for a doctor's appointment.
  • Rotated laundry.
  • Made dinner.
  • Visited with friends who stopped by (with their 4 kids + 1 extra) to meet Murphy.

Things I wish hadn't happened today:
  • Cleaning up puppy puke while our friends visited (apparently it was a tad bit overwhelming to him)
  • Shredding my thumb on the cheese grater while making dinner. Ouch.
  • Children pulling every single wet wipe out of the container while I was making dinner.
  • Heartburn after dinner.
  • Husband being gone for 14 hours.

No comments: