Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Nurtured Mother starts

I'm finally doing it. Starting my own business. I loved working for others, but it's time for me to really see what I can do on my own.
So, wa-la, The Nurtured Mother is born.

I'm getting everything together, a web-site, marketing/advertising, a business plan...wow there's a lot to get done.

So, why do I need a blog just for The Nurtured Mother? Well, I thought many of my clients, as well as other moms out there might enjoy my ramblings specifically about motherhood. Plus, it's a great way for me to get all the poop talk over with before my husband gets home. Then, we can have a "real" conversation. Right? Well, here's hoping.

1 comment:

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Barbie Murphy, our pastor's wife, sent me the link to your site. Welcome to the fun world of blogging. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. And best wishes on your business!